Program HighlightsStep into the “The Golden Land”. Bring to life all your fantasies of exploring Thailand’s beautiful beaches with this convenient package that takes you to the exciting city of Pattaya and then on to the plush capital, Bangkok. Discover the sun-kissed beaches of the magnificent Coral Island near Pattaya where the lustrous white sands await you and the shimmering waters are perfect for a range of water sports.
- 02 N Pattaya: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- 02 N Bangkok: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- 03 N Bali: Hotel as mentioned above or similar with ABF
- All program as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Round Trip air ticket
- Thailand Visit Visa
- All Transfer PVT
- All Tours
- All Taxes
- Any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Telephone expenses
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal belongings
- Any thing not included in the inclusions
Day 1Bali Arrival and Transfer to Hotel
Day 2FULL DAY KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR FOLLOWING UBUD VILLAGE TOUR
Day 3FULL DAY WATER SPORTS (BANANA BOAT + PARASAILING) AND DINNER CRUISE
Day 4Transfer Bangkok and Transfer to Pattaya
Day 5Full day Coral Island Tour with lunch
Day 6Transfer to Bangkok -Bangkok Half day City Tour
Day 7Free day for shopping/optional tour
- Full day Safari World + Marine's park with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Full day Dream world with lunch (9 am to 5 pm)
- Bangkok Sealife Ocean World (3 hrs)
Day 8Back home with sweet memory
- Original Passport with minimum validity 6 months
- Bank statement with closing balance minimum 1 lakhs - Duration of statement must be 6 months (Note: Incase of family member balance must be exceed with 1 lakhs per person)
- Passport size photo with clear white background, 35mm x 45mm size.
- 3 Copy of passport sized photo
- In case of special document as per embassy request will be informed above document are mandatory
- The Embassy requires THREE WORKING DAYS to process the visa.
- The issuance of all types of visa is subject to the discretion of the Royal Thai Embassy
- To prevent the security issue that may occur, the Embassy has reserved full rights to refuse the visa for the foreigner who are non-residence in Nepal and travel into Nepal for the tourist purpose. The foreigners who have visited Thailand before may be exemption for this standard.
- All payments for visa processing fees are to be done at Bank of Kathmandu on any branch
- Visa processing fee may be changed without prior notice and is non-refundable under any circumstances
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional information or to request for an interview with the applicants as deemed necessary
- Indonesia visa is on arrival
- No any special document needed
- Entry permit of Indonesia based on the illegibility of customer, decision is in the immigration hand
- On arrival visa means dose not mean that you will get the visa. You should have the valid document that immigrant must issue visa for you.
- No visa payment is required for Nepalese citizen, please be protected from any one if they are asking for the payment.
- No travel agency and airlines will be responsible for entry permits in airports, that should be faced by the customer themself.