- 50% of the total tour cost should be paid at the time of tour confirmation and the remaining due amount should be paid after we issue visa and confirmation voucher. In case of last minute booking, 100% of the payment must be done at the time of itinerary confirmation.
- In case of last minute booking we do not accept cheque please pay us with cash only. And in the case of Bank cheque, it’s must be cleared before your departure.
- Due payment must be cleared before your departure
- Confirmation and rates depend on availability at the time of booking and subject to changes without prior notice.
- The quotation is based on contracted rates, doesn’t include any surcharge applicable for peak period or convention dates.
- This quotation does not automatically guarantee that the room will be available at the time of booking.
- Your better coordination will help us to serve better and there will not be a last-minute hassle at all.
- Cancellation charges may be applied in case of cancellation according to the terms and condition of airlines and hotel.
Cancellation of booking of Tours or Tour Packages must be notified in writing with a minimum of 30 days notice prior to departure or within the specified period allowed as stipulated in the specific Tour or Tour Packages. All cancellation must be confirmed by The Company in writing to be effective. Refund rates are based on the date we receive your written cancellation notice.
For individual component supplied by third party (ies), e.g. train services, air tickets, cruise, etc.; cancellation fee under terms and conditions of the third party (ies) shall apply. A cancellation fee of the third party (ies) will include refund administrative fee and any deposit committed to their suppliers to secure confirmation of the services requested. Should the cancellation be made less than 30 days, the following condition shall apply.
20– 29 working days prior to departure date: 50% cancellation charge of Total cost
14- 19 working days prior to departure date: 75% cancellation charge of Total Cost
13 or less than 13 working days prior to departure date: 100% Cancellation Charge
NOTE: The above cancellation policy is based on hotel and tour only, airlines ticket cancellation depend on the rules of airlines.
The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour or booking made at any time before the departure for any reason whatsoever, including an insufficient number of participants, our liability is limited to a refund of the monies paid.
The Company reserves the right to make adjustments to the itinerary wherever necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Any necessary modifications to our itinerary will not deprive the tour participant of program features in any way.
No Show Charges
If a guest or passenger does not arrive on the expected date and time or is not present at the designated pick-up point for pick-up or transfer to the destination, the amount paid for the specific tour or package shall be forfeited/non-refundable.
The Company does not bear any responsibility to refund for the unutilized service, transportation, accommodation or sightseeing tours that are included in the land arrangement package.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw any itinerary or booking made and decline or refuse any guest or passenger as member of the tour who acts delinquently so as to endanger the health, safety or impair the comfort and enjoyment of other guests or passengers on the tour. In this respect, the company shall not make any refund for the unutilized portion of the tour.
Exclusion / Limitation Liability
Skypark Holidays shall not be liable for any cost, expenses or damages whatsoever incurred or suffered by guest or passenger arising from any of the following events:
- National or local emergency, acts or omissions of any government or governmental authority or agency, insurrection, civil disorder, war or military operations
- Industrial disputes of any kind, strikes, lock-outs, stoppage or restraint of labor
- Traffic congestion, vehicle breakdown, obstruction of any public/private road, highway, sea or air passage
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery, lost property / luggage or food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infectious diseases or any condition likely to endanger health or safety on tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Any cancellation or amendment or alteration of tour itinerary, hotel accommodation or tour services as a result of any of the aforementioned events or as a result of any decision, act or omission of the Company principle(s), their agent and servants or any of them.
Skypark Holidays act only as agents for the hotel, bus, or car companies, railroad or steamship lines or owners of contractors providing accommodation, transportation or other services, and all coupons, exchange orders, receipts, are subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which any accommodation, transportation or other services whatsoever are provides by such hotels, airlines, bus, or car companies, railroad, steamship lines or owners or contracts. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for death or injury to any person or loss of damage to any property or otherwise including baggage, whether due to its, or its servant agents, or employees, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, or resulting directly or indirectly from act of God, dangerous incidents of the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantine, medical or custom regulations, delays or cancellations or changes in schedules or itinerary, or over bookings or defaults or from any causes beyond the Company’s control or through the acts of defaults of the hotels, airlines, bus or car companies, railroads, steamships lines or owners or contractor providing accommodation, transportation, or other services of for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient passport, visas, or other documents and that neither the Company nor its servants, agents or employees shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expense or liability sustained or incurred by the tour participant as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
Medical advice must be given to us, Skypark Holidays in writing, at or prior to booking, of any physical, emotional or mental condition, which may require professional attention during the trip or may require the use of special equipment. If passenger fail to disclose any such conditions, The Company organizer reserves the right to refuse to allow passenger to take the trip and passenger will forfeit the trip cost; and in such event The Organizer shall have no liability, financial or otherwise.
If passenger is so challenged, passenger must bring and be responsible for all necessary items related to their own condition. If any such condition arises after the trip is booked, medical advice must be given in writing immediately. Failure to advise shall release The Organizer and all professional personnel from any liability related to such condition or its treatment.
Passenger for health and safety during tour is The Organizer first concern, but The Organizer is not a medical facility. Passenger should be in good health to participate in Group Tours.
The Organizer is not responsible for the costs of any medical treatment that passenger may require during the tour. Under no circumstances is The Organizer responsible for the quality of medical care, or lack thereof, passenger may receive while on the trip.
All claims against Skypark Holidays Pvt. Ltd must be made in writing within fourteen (14) days after the completion of tour, failing of which the company accepts no responsibility. All disputes if any will be subjected to Nepal Court of Law.
Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to the Tourism Board Of Nepal.